Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yours and Mine

The big ol' box of drugs arrived this morning.  Ian was trapped at home, unable to even get in the shower, waiting for it to show up because Fed-Ex could not leave it without a signature and some of the meds have to be refrigerated.  Luckily it showed up on the early side of the relatively small delivery window.

I really wanted to see everything right away for some reason, so I asked Ian to send me a picture.  He sent me an email titled "Yours and Mine" with two photos attached.  You can probably guess which is which.





So, that's what one cycle of IVF drugs looks like (minus the birth control pills and the Z-pak that I already had from my regular pharmacy).  I'll do a med by med inventory when I have time and actually know what they all do!

No comments:

Post a Comment