Friday, April 20, 2012

Letting Someone Else Say it for Me


I think it would make a world of difference for me if everyone I interacted with read and understood and really believed the things in these two links.  The first one is great. The second one has some less relevant things to me...I don't actually feel all the things they mention.  But a lot of it rings true - especially the first 1/3 or 1/2 of it.  There's a part titled, "Don't Complain About Your Pregnancy" that I actually totally totally don't feel.  Which I'm glad of.  So complain away.  I'll let you know if that changes! 


Also, kindly always ignore the "Don't be Crude" section.  Cause if you know me at all, you know that crude = comfort.  Yep.  Crudeness ahoy!  I'll let you know if that changes as well.

But yeah, some of that other stuff is what's making me feel like locking myself in my bedroom, not talking to anyone, and crying all day.  Which, luckily I've been able to fend off doing so far.  But another month...two months....year...  of this.  Who knows?

*  Myths and Facts About Infertility

*  Infertility Etiquette

PS I do want to add this:  No one is trying to be insensitive, and I don't want to make people feel bad. Everyone tries to be kind and say the right things and most of the time, they do.  There is no person that I am upset at or thinking of in this moment.  It's a culmination of a lot of itty bitty teeny tiny things that just have hurt me over the past weeks that normally I would be able to brush off.  I appreciate and love you all.  And I know you all support me.  I just thought that it can be helpful to know HOW to support me.  Cause I know it's not that easy to figure out!  And I also have hormones raging through me that make me hyper-sensitive.  I'm not usually a crier, and I think I've cried at least once every day this week.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment