Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Conversation with Dad


My parents, and my dad's cousin and her husband are coming up for a week, in two weeks.  They've rented a house in Napa and I've taken the week off work to go hang with them.  My dad and I just had this conversation via email.

Dad:
Okay here is the winery tour and tastings and dinners that I have set up.

Saturday

Chill and grill at home


Sunday
11:00 – St. Supery
4:00 – Swanson

Dinner – 7:30 Neela’s

Monday
11:30 - Shramsburg
2:00 – Silver Oak   (not confirmed yet)

Dinner – 7:30 Cindy’s Backstreet Grill

Tuesday
11:00 – Groth
3:00 – Opus One

Dinner 7:30 - Bottega

Wednesday
2:00 – Far Niente

Dinner – no reservations

Thursday

Dinner –  7:30 Mustards Grill

Friday
12:00 – Seghesio

Dinner – 5:45 Auberge Du Soleil

Me:
This is the first moment where I hoped I *wasn't* pregnant this month.  Ha!  Awesome!   

Dad:
Haha – funny!

Me:
If I am, I'm still drinking dessert wine at Swanson, at least!

Dad:
Dolce at Far Niente is even better.

Me:
Dessert wine is harmless to zygotes.  I swear.  I read that somewhere reputable.

No comments:

Post a Comment