Thursday, September 17, 2015

Two Months!

The longest shortest time, indeed.  Sometimes it feels like I see them grow day to day, it happens so fast.  The amount they've changed in two months is insane.  Yet, when I think about being pregnant and them being brand new tiny newborns, it seems like a lifetime ago.  Maybe the longest two months of my life!

  


Happy birthday, Lillian!








Happy birthday, Matilda!






We had a day today.
Some good:




Some not-so-good:


(Imagine this for almost an hour.  The only thing that settled them was being held by me a certain way that is absolutely physically impossible to do with both at once.  If I set one down, screams.  We finally all settled when I laid down on a blanket with both of them and hushed them for a long time.)

It isn't always easy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment